DR. JOE HESTER, DC
DOCTOR OF CHIROPRACTIC AND DIRECTOR OF PHYSICAL REHABILITATION
Dr Joe Hester was born and raised in San Antonio Texas. He studied Biology and Pre-Physical Therapy at the University of Texas at San Antonio. After a neck injury from the Rattler roller coaster at fiesta Texas he was referred for Chiropractic treatment. Impressed with the dramatic results and natural healing/wellness philosophy , Dr Hester decided to attend Texas Chiropractic College in Houston and graduated in 1998. He has 23 years of experience treating patients with musculoskeletal conditions.
Dr Hester has extensive post graduate training and certifications in Physical Rehabilitation, Nutrition, and Anti-Aging:
- Member of A4M (American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine)
- Certified in A.R.T.(Active Release Technique) for soft tissue injuries
- Certified in Functional Movement Systems SFMA & FMS Orthopedic Assessments
- Certified Spinal Decompression Therapy Practitioner
- Certifications from the CHEK Institute (Corrective Holistic Exercise Kinesiology)
- Training in McKenzie Techniques
- Training in McGill Method
- Training in Whiplash Traumatology and Biomechanics from the Spine Research Institute of San Diego
- Board Certified by the National and Texas Boards of Chiropractic Examiners
- Designated Doctor for Texas Department of Insurance Division of Workers Compensation
Dr Hester is also a Certified Nutritionist (pending) and Certified Personal Trainer specializing in safe strength training and injury prevention for seniors.