MEDICATION MANAGEMENT PROVIDED IN SAN ANTONIO, TX
MONITORED MEDICATION TREATMENT
Intervention with prescribed medication can be helpful for short term relief of pain following a car accident or other type of personal injury. Our medical doctor has experience with personal injuries and can prescribe a medication that best fits you. Medication management is carefully designed to meet the unique needs of each individual patient.
LEARN ABOUT MEDICATION MANAGEMENT
Medication is an intervention and is one of our most helpful tools. It is a delicate type of science and needs to be carefully managed. Our medical doctor will carefully explain your prescribed medication to you.
DURING MEDICATION MANAGEMENT YOU WILL LEARN:
- When and how often you should take your prescribed medication
- How and if your prescribed medication can interact with any other medications you are taking
- Warning signs of adverse effects
- What to expect when taking a prescribed medication
- How to carefully schedule your dosage and warnings of addiction
AT P.I. HELP, WE CAN HELP YOU EXPLORE ALL YOUR OPTIONS
P.I. HELP is a personal injury clinic offering a wide variety of non-surgical, non-invasive treatments for personal and auto accident injuries. Many of our treatments provide relief, including the option of medication management. We will help you and make sure you understand everything you need to know for a healthy and safe recovery.