CHIROPRACTOR FOR AUTO ACCIDENTS IN SALT LAKE CITY, UT & SAN ANTONIO, TX
REHABILITATION & PAIN MANAGEMENT THROUGH CHIROPRACTIC CARE FOR VICTIMS OF AUTO ACCIDENT INJURIES
Many different types of injuries can occur after an accident. From whiplash to broken bones, the damage inflicted by an accident can seriously impact your quality of life. Worse yet, certain injuries can limit your ability to move and interfere with your work. Thankfully, there are options available to help you recover physically and financially. At P.I. HELP auto injury clinic, we offer comprehensive and holistic treatments for people who have been injured in accidents in Salt Lake City and San Antonio. Our dedicated medical team can help you heal and prepare detailed notes for a personal injury claim.
BENEFITS OF CHIROPRACTIC CARE AFTER AN AUTO ACCIDENT
Even if you only have minor pains after an auto accident, it is important to have them examined and treated by a medical professional. Over time, these pains can worsen and turn into chronic problems. Chiropractic care can help you manage these pains and prevent them from turning into long-term problems.
HOW SOON AFTER A CAR ACCIDENT SHOULD I SEE A CHIROPRACTOR?
As soon as possible, preferably immediately after the accident. Even minor injuries should be dealt with as they can gradually get worse and often affect our overall mental health. Back, neck or shoulder pain when left untreated can result in headaches and muscle spasms. Whiplash can make your neck and back feel extremely sore and stiff. Without an alignment after an accident, you may be immobile due to the pain. Chiropractic alignments slowly, yet permanently, fix the bones’ inflammation.
Chiropractic care for auto accident injuries has many potential benefits, including:
- Noninvasive pain treatment – Chiropractic care does not require surgery or painkillers.
- Treatment for injuries that have not yet appeared – Injuries like whiplash do not always present symptoms right away. It can take days or weeks for the pain to occur. Chiropractic care can begin treating these injuries before they start displaying symptoms.
- Restore range of motion – Tissue inflammation after an auto accident can hinder blood flow in the body. This can make it difficult or even painful to move. Chiropractic care can reduce inflammation and restore your full range of motion.
- Pain relief throughout the body – Chiropractic care mostly focuses on the spine, and conditions of the spine can cause pain throughout the body. Providing treatment directly to the spine can reduce pain in the arms, legs, and other extremities.
- Reduce scar tissue – Scar tissue occurs when the body tries to rebuild muscle and tissue that was damaged. Unfortunately, the creation of scar tissue is not a perfect process can render movement more difficult. Chiropractic care can make it easier for the scar tissue to form properly and facilitate faster healing.
WE CAN HELP YOU PREPARE FOR A PERSONAL INJURY CLAIM
Another benefit of receiving chiropractic care after an auto accident injury is that you will have documented medical treatment you can use to support a personal injury claim. At P.I. HELP, we receive many patients through attorney referrals, and we also provide free referrals to trusted attorneys in the local area. Our team will help you find relief from your pain and equip you with the resources you need to pursue rightful compensation from a lawsuit.