CHIROPRACTIC CARE FOR VICTIMS OF AUTO ACCIDENTS IN SALT LAKE CITY, UT & SAN ANTONIO, TX
BENEFITS OF CHIROPRACTIC CARE AFTER AN AUTO ACCIDENT
Chiropractic care can help you manage your injuries and prevent them from turning into long-term or chronic problems. It is important to have your injuries examined and treated by a medical professional, even if you have minor pains after an auto or truck accident. If these minor pains are not addressed and don’t heal properly, they can worsen and turn into chronic problems. Chiropractic care can help increase range of motion and mobility in your joints which can help improve your quality of life.
HOW SOON AFTER A CAR ACCIDENT SHOULD I SEE A CHIROPRACTOR?
After addressing any serious or life-threatening injuries you should see a chiropractor as soon as possible after a car, truck or semitruck accident. Even minor injuries should be examined and evaluated. Injuries, after a traumatic event like a car, truck or semitruck accident can gradually worsen. For example, when neck pain is left untreated it can cause headaches, upper back pain and even TMJ or jaw pain. Our chiropractors will examine and can treat many injuries that have occurred as a result of a car, truck or semitruck accident, such as but not limited to neck pain, back pain, shoulder pain, headaches, knee pain, ankle pain, sciatic pain, etc.
Chiropractic care for auto accident injuries has many benefits:
- Non-invasive pain treatment – Chiropractic care is a conservative, holistic approach and does not require drugs or surgery.
- Treatment for injuries that have not appeared – Chiropractic care can begin treating injuries before they start displaying symptoms. Injuries like whiplash, do not always present symptoms right away.
- Restore range of motion – Chiropractic care can reduce inflammation and restore mobility and range of motion. Tissue inflammation after an auto accident can hinder blood flow in the body, which can make it difficult or painful to move.
- Pain relief throughout the body – Chiropractic care primarily focuses on the spine and conditions of the spine. Providing treatment and chiropractic adjustments to the spine can reduce pain throughout the body.
- Reduce scar tissue – Chiropractic care can reduce the development of scar tissue and facilitate faster healing. Scar tissue occurs when the body tries to rebuild after the tissue has been damaged.
Chiropractic care is the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of mechanical disorders of the musculoskeletal system with an emphasis on manual treatments including spinal and other joint adjustments and soft-tissue manipulation. The benefits of chiropractic care are important when treating symptoms from a car or truck accident such as whiplash, joint pain, stiffness and muscle aches.
WE CAN HELP YOU PREPARE FOR A PERSONAL INJURY CLAIM
Our team will help you find relief from your pain and equip you with the resources you need to pursue rightful compensation from a lawsuit. We will document your injuries and medical treatment to help support your personal injury claim. At P.I HELP, we receive many patient referrals through top attorneys and can also provide complimentary referrals to the best trusted attorneys in the local area.